Police officers shot at Dallas protest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama calls the attack on police in Dallas a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

Now... how long before he qualifies that with "We can understand their frustration with the law enforcement killings of so many people of color in our communities"?

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama calls the attack on police in Dallas a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

Now... how long before he qualifies that with "We can understand their frustration with the law enforcement killings of so many people of color in our communities"?

This will play right into his call for increased gun control. Perfect timing too given the push for a vote in the house.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was surprised it took so long to get posted here. ****'s getting crazy. Funny thing is, all the **** talking I see on FB, especially after most incidents, I haven't seen one post calling for gun control. None of my liberal friends have said anything about it. I guess it's ok
This will play right into his call for increased gun control. Perfect timing too given the push for a vote in the house.

Havent seen a single post or tweet calling for gun control which is strange. Usually by now, it would have shown up. I know some liberals on FB that are usually posting it while its still going down.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Right you are. He always does his best to sympathize with the terrorists and murderers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom