Pot law changes violate U.N. Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it, because it's another 10th amendment deal, like the firearms freedom acts. One of the court decisions on one of the firearms freedoms laws said something to the effect of, if the feds can regulate marijuana produced and consumed within the state, then they could do the same for firearms. I'm totally for anything that'll kick in the teeth of the commerce-clause whores.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the UN complain about Holland and specifically Amsterdam, where anybody can get high? They need to police the rest of the world and leave the U.S. alone. I think the new UN headquarters should move to Amsterdam. They wouldn't care who was doing what to anybody.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and we are supposed to give 2 sh!+$ why? The will of the people expressed through their legislatures and constitutional amendments reigns supreme in this land, not what some pointy headed UN operative thinks.

Does the UN complain about Holland and specifically Amsterdam, where anybody can get high? They need to police the rest of the world and leave the U.S. alone. I think the new UN headquarters should move to Amsterdam. They wouldn't care who was doing what to anybody.

These.

Latest posts

Top Bottom