Prayers for our neighbors..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My oldest son lost a son. Clay was barely a month old. I watched my son and his wife live my biggest fear and worst nightmare.

There is nothing I can do to ease any of you all's suffering except to say you all have my deepest sympathies and most fervent prayers. Remember the sweet, cute, funny, no house times that baby brought you all. It will not lessen the pain you feel but it will eventually bring a smile to your face upon those remembrances.

I am so so sorry. :(

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've seen some things that are horrible. But nothing compares to the loss this family is experiencing right now. We almost lost my son during a choking incident on a soccer field almost 2 years ago. A nurse that was with us finger swept his airway and abdominal thrusts and ultimately saved him. But moments before he stopped breathing during this ordeal and I thought I lost him. That moment when I thought there was a real chance of losing my boy I felt my will to exist disappear. That brief moment is what brings me so much sympathy for his family. I been through one minute of what they must feel now. And my heart just breaks knowing some people have to live that reality everyday. Those parents and the parents of all children lost are really incredible people to have the strength to carry on everyday. I'm unsure I could be that brave.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for your prayers. I know they help them. After the service we're making them a gift basket of things to brighten up their day. I hope these poor folk can smile again soon. By the way, the young mans name was Boz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom