Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably have enough food for a year+.
Lock the gate to the property.
No one comes in.
Brother-in-law lives on the hill by us.
Uncles on the other two sides of property.
We all lock up. No your not getting in.

Address please...this sounds like a challenge!!

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if this virus will be a big pandemic or not, but saw this story today, that it may have been spreading around undetected for six weeks in Washington State.

Health care folks there are saying a person who came from overseas six weeks ago had the coronavirus.
Now, somebody else with whom they have have no contact (and the second person has not been overseas) also has coronavirus.
DNA experts in Seattle say both strains of the virus appear to be the same.

Per the NEW YORK TIMES:
"...The two people live in the same county, but are not known to have had contact with one another, and the second case occurred well after the first would no longer be expected to be contagious. So the genetic findings suggest that the virus has been spreading through other people in the community for close to six weeks, according to one of the scientists who compared the [genetic] sequences..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/01/health/coronavirus-washington-spread.html

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my wife a long time ago that all my redneck quirks that irritate her the most would one day be my most valuable assets.
AMEN BROTHER!!!:lmfao:

I had a friend call me yesterday to excitedly tell me that WMart was about out of TP and bottled water, and he wanted to know if I was needing any. My answer was no to both.
I haven’t been to the local WMart in over 4 years (I avoid sh*t shows whenever possible), but I do shop at Kroger’s. I was in town a few minutes ago and stopped to pick up a gallon of milk for my wife, and low and behold, the TP and bottled water shelves were full with no noticeable panic buying. I guess just the Wal-Martians are panic buying around here.:scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom