Protesters' Bus Tires Flattened In Okla.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strokin04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am usually against vandalism but, in this case it should happen every time they show up to a funeral of a down Soldier. Sorry bunch of low life’s….

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister, who has lived there since '72, talked to me last evening about the protesters, before we both knew of this. These people, just want press, and they get it from the smallest of TV/Radio/Cable/news networks, so what I am saying is continue or if you haven't already call/email or whatever the locals, TV and so forth, to tell them you don't believe they should cover this particular organization. Just sayin' people, it doesn't hurt to TRY!
Thanks for the indulgence.
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What? they still had two good tires??
Someone only went half way to practice counter terrorism tactics.

Fella, you, have taken the words out of my mouth. If I and my sister who lives there weren't so old we might have assisted in the operation, but you know how us old ones are----We, or at least I, don't ask questions, that is we don't ask until the shooting is over. Please, for everyone's sake on
this forum. Some of us old guys really have nothing to lose. Therefore, Since you are not crooks or bad guys here, you fear nothing from me or all others. But please, remember, we ol' ones don't ask questions until the fire fight is over if and I MEAN if we are still standing. Thanks for my ol' indulgence.
Lone Wolf of Lone Wolf, OK and they are the Coyotes/

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't think of much lower than these slime buckets showing up to protest anyone's funeral, let alone someone who gave their life for our country.

Honestly, it is just a matter of time with these people. They play the mess with us and we'll sue you game, but someday, somewhere, they are going to run into someone with nothing to lose that will handle them permanently. I don't condone it, but I sure won't feel sorry for them when it happens...

Good luck,

Alan

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say that someone should start doing this everywhere they go, but they'll probably leave someone to guard the van/bus/whatever the jerks travel in.

I'm not much on religion but if there is a hell these people have a first class ticket to it. Ol' Satan will have lots of fun poking these bastards with his fire stick. I hope all of the soldiers they have protested get to come down for awhile and help out with it.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I can't think of much lower than these slime buckets showing up to protest anyone's funeral, let alone someone who gave their life for our country.

Honestly, it is just a matter of time with these people. They play the mess with us and we'll sue you game, but someday, somewhere, they are going to run into someone with nothing to lose that will handle them permanently. I don't condone it, but I sure won't feel sorry for them when it happens...

Good luck,

Alan

I agree completely. I can honestly say that I very much look forward to that day, and will feel no pity or compassion for them when it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom