Protesters' Bus Tires Flattened In Okla.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say that someone should start doing this everywhere they go, but they'll probably leave someone to guard the van/bus/whatever the jerks travel in.

QUOTE]

hummmmm nothing like a black jack to the back of the ol head to handle that situation ;) these people really make me sick, and i hope 1 day they slip up and one of them goes to jail and someone just happens to tip bubba off to who they are then see how they like some jail time :mosh:

Navydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand these type of groups. I couldn't imagine losing a loved one in combat and having these scum bags show up, in all seriousness I would kill them

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They did not get even close to the funeral. When they started to chant, either the Freedom Riders or BACA started their Harleys and drowned them out. Or someone started to play America the Beautiful on their high power car stereo.

It is sad because they use small children to hold their signs, children who don't even know what the signs mean.

McAlester does not put up with this stuff. They certainly know they are not welcome back here.

Here is a link to the McAlester News Capital with the stories, if you want to see how they were treated by my fellow citizens.

By the way, Ssgt. McCluskey was a genuine hero with two Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, among other decorations.

OKGlocker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a bunch of scum bags...
Our young men and women lose their lives defending this country, and these lowlifes want to disrespect their memories and familes? And call themselves a "church"?

Good riddance!

Good job, McAlester! :clap3:

Karl

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 6 months ago, me and 42 other motorcycle riders from the central area of Oklahoma, rode up to the westboro baptist church up in Kansas, to protest the church, we met up with about 50 more bikes in Tulsa.

We got to the church, and mainly just circled around the block, riding up and down the street in front of the church, some got a little rowdy and would ride their bike, up to the front of the church, and rev it up, do burn outs. I went in the parking lot and just rode around cars, I didn't want to go any closer in fear of going to jail. We had around 100 bikes that showed up, It was funny to see those church people about crap themselves when they saw all of us. We stayed there for a couple hours, and someone ended up calling to police, so we all left and came home..

After this happened this weekend, we are gonna try to make another ride up there pretty soon. That damn church needs to be stopped.

I swear to God if one of my relatives that is currently serving, gets KIA and these SOB's come to the funeral, it will be the last thing they do in this life

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God was speaking to them, they just didnt hear him speak. "You reap what you sow".

Or it was karma. All depends on what ya believe in.

I cant believe that flat bed truck driver even hauled them there. They should have rolled their 2 flat tires all the way to WalMart and back themselves. Now thats not very Christian of me to be happy about their bad luck. Waaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom