Purple Feet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I wake up in the morning these past few days my feet are a dull purple and toes feel like sausages, toes tingle once i get up and moving. I may finish this race on stumps, dunno.

But it's a wake up call. I need to get serious about reducing my supply. Have around 15 rifles, maybe 20 or so 1911 handguns. Some i'm giving to my daughter the rest have to go. Folks who have dealt with me in the past are welcome to come by and kick tires. I'm not giving them away but will do deals for less than I paid, many of the rifles have never been fired, most of the 1911's have never been fired. The reloading gear will have to go as well, Dillon 650 with 4 tool heads is in the mix. Have prepped brass, semi prepped brass, pounds and pounds of bullets, thousands of primers. anyway, if interested shoot me a PM, in the 1911's I have all the calibers in common use, 9mm,10mm, 38 super, 40 Cal, 45 ACP, mostly Colts and Dan Wesson.

The rifles I built for me, I sourced the best parts I could buy to build them, none have more than 50 rounds down the tube, many unfired. the ones i have fired fit the bill for performance and reliability.

Again, you guys get first crack at this stuff, but flippers need not apply, i'm not going to give it away.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks! This is not what I thought the thread was going to be when I clicked on it. I thought it was going to be some kind of joke thread.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was a joke as well. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Will you attend the eat and shoot?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Ray, that is not good. I have to go to Tulsa tomorrow but maybe I can come by and have a cup of coffee Thursday. Give it hell in the meantime!

Latest posts

Top Bottom