Question for tractor guys, part deux.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
110 gallon gravity tank on a stand that is 5 or so foot off the ground. Has a valve, filter hose and nozzle simular to what your used to using at the station.

They bring the fuel to me

Running to the station with cans sucks
We don't have anybody to deliver fuel to local tanks like yours around here anymore.
My Uncle had one and noticed it was getting low quicker than it should. Even when not using the tractor.
He figured someone was stealing it so put a padlock on the valve. The padlock got cut off.
He put 10 gallons of water into the diesel tank. Wasn't long before finding a truck on the side of the road that quit running. He knew who was stealing it then.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't have anybody to deliver fuel to local tanks like yours around here anymore.
That sucks!

I have 6 places in my contacts. 3 I have done business with.

Some are in different counties, but they have regular routes. So they deliver, but on their schedule. I dont think I ever waited past a week though

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks!

I have 6 places in my contacts. 3 I have done business with.

Some are in different counties, but they have regular routes. So they deliver, but on their schedule. I dont think I ever waited past a week though
Buddy bought an overhead tank awhile back thinking he was going to get bulk delivery. The only jobber in town said they quit, right after opening a diesel fuel station at their HQ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom