RedBull for 1st graders WTH!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let my kid have one every now and then if he want's one. He prefers monster though not redbull. He also has his coffee every morning that's a tradition he has had with my wife for the last couple of years. They get up and have coffee and breakfast together before she takes him to school.

Guess I am a horrible lousy parent for letting my kid have a treat every now and then.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let my kid have one every now and then if he want's one. He prefers monster though not redbull. He also has his coffee every morning that's a tradition he has had with my wife for the last couple of years. They get up and have coffee and breakfast together before she takes him to school.

Guess I am a horrible lousy parent for letting my kid have a treat every now and then.

How old is your kid? I think in general caffeine isn't a good idea for very young kids, and most of the production drinks these days have so much sugar it's scary. Plain ol' juice (or half-juice/half-water) is pretty damn good for 'em, and as I mentioned above, my son can't stand any of the stuff. We don't even really do much of the juice boxes/bags, they now have flavored water with very little sugar, and the kids love 'em since they're in a box or bag and think it's something special!

My son is almost 6 and has to my knowledge had only one sip of soda in his whole life, around the age of 2, which he despised. I'd like to keep him off the caffeinated beverages until he's at least into the double-digit age group, personally. :D Here's hoping!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as they are not drinking Red Bull....

That's OK, I think non violent felons should be able to have firearms. I also think some people are too stupid to own cap pistols.

Oh knoes we can't have logic and common sense ruling over emotion and common sense darn your liberal ways!

Energy drinks apparently cure homosexuality based on the amount these people breed as discovered in my Wal-Mart studies. They also seem to increase fertility.

BP, I'm not altogether sure what a "soy milk half caf latte with splenda" is, and I'm not sure that I'm ready to know, but I'll pray for you.

I have gotten in touch with my inner hippy/yuppy since I started eating low calorie organic health food. It's made me a little metro as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom