RENEW CCL question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've already took 2 new passport photos at Walgreens and finished filled out all the paperworks, all I have to do now is send it in. My question is, Do I have to get new finger prints and turn in my current CCW license? I've called the OSBI at 0450PM but I think they're all left for the day.

Thanks

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No fingerprints required for a normal, ordinary renewal of your OK SDA that has not lapsed over 3 years. That's printed in bold font, about 1/3 of the way the page, on the inside LH side of the application. Do carefully read the application instructions on that inside LH side of the application; comply with all requirements.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No fingerprints required for a normal, ordinary renewal of your OK SDA that has not lapsed over 3 years. That's printed in bold font, about 1/3 of the way the page, on the inside LH side of the application. Do carefully read the application instructions on that inside LH side of the application; comply with all requirements.

Thanks Buzz, I'll swing by OSBI get the package from them, I don't like the form I printed out from online too much.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom