Republicans are getting it done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin. It’s all theater, and we’re the dumb*ss audience paying to watch.

This is correct neither side is on your side and I wish people understood this, the very best thing we could do is have strict term limits for everyone up there . The status quo only benefits elected criminals who get fat voting for their pet pork amendments in bills they pass.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, all I can say is that if those that think that both the R's and the D's are the same ever end up voting for the D's, they will be adding to the problem. They seem to forget that there are specific differences between the beliefs of those two parties, namely the sanctity of life of the unborn and the idea of taxation.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, all I can say is that if those that think that both the R's and the D's are the same ever end up voting for the D's, they will be adding to the problem. They seem to forget that there are specific differences between the beliefs of those two parties, namely the sanctity of life of the unborn and the idea of taxation.

Yeah look at the bipartisan bills that pass and tell me they're not on the same page more than not.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Senate and Congressional hearings are both a waste of time and just a chance for politicians to act enraged. No one will be held accountable and more of our tax dollars will be wasted. Meanwhile, we vote for the same idiots and pay our taxes on time like good little citizens. The joke is on us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom