Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw three idiots in that video. Two ghost rider wannbe's and a redneck in Ford. Hope both sides get fined. That guy on the cycle shouldn't have passed on a no passing zone, and the idiot in the truck shouldn't have taken offense and tried to cut him off and chase him down.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw three idiots in that video. Two ghost rider wannbe's and a redneck in Ford. Hope both sides get fined. That guy on the cycle shouldn't have passed on a no passing zone, and the idiot in the truck shouldn't have taken offense and tried to cut him off and chase him down.

Yup. No excuse for what the idiot in the truck did; he needs to go to jail for that move. But the bikers shouldn't have passed in a no pass zone, and they looked to be going a little too fast, though it's hard to tell from that viewpoint. Everything looks faster when the camera is hooked to the front for some reason. Looks like both parties are in the wrong, but that truck driver's actions were life threatening.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome, a couple of organ donors whining and cryin because they pissed off a redneck after driving like idiots.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1653268#post1653268

post 64 is from guy filming, he actually posts on the second page..

First off,I wasn't chase billy rae.I was just riding behind him as that was my way home and I sure as hell wasn't going to pass.This guy had it out for sportbikes and would have attempted injury to us even if we stayed behind him.There was plenty of visible road to make a very safe pass for both of us.Speeds were not that excessive.The pass was probably40- 45mph and the chase 55-65mph(speed limit 55).Trucks with 4wheelers don't handle well.A good run through there would be in the 80s which on that day were not even close,just cruising going home.The truck had just pulled out of a lane not far from where the camera picked him up.
Hell yes I was pissed but the whole way I was think I wish I could get my phone out and call the police because there was going to be a horrific accident at any moment and I could do nothing but watch.
I have grown up some and have a family to care for so as I wanted to bash his face in with whatever means available,too many witnesses that would have seen 2 bikers on one poor helpless inbred blueboy.So my family visits me in the pokey.Billy bob also didn't assault me,I was a witness.I wanted law enforcement involved because the maniac was going to do this again to someone else who might not fair as well.
I sent the vid to the area sheriff,but he hasn't had time to review it.He said he is working on getting grant money.I said so I'm waisting my time talking to you?He probably new Billybop was Freds boy who is his brothers sisters kid he fathered.Get all that?
anyway I am exploring avenues to contact Billy jeans commander and show how Billy inbred represtents our great military.
I don't want this to turn into a linching so I will proceed with actions I and the other rider see fit.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The guy in the truck should go to prison for attempted murder, he wanted to hurt the guy on the bike for passing him. Who does he think he is the passing police? He put everyone on the road in danger where the biker only put himself in that situation, there was more than enough room for him to pass whether it was a no passing zone or not, it looked like the guy had it out for the sportbike regardless

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pickup truck driver shares the same passive aggressive manhood deficiency thing that the OSA posters who always try to justify their left lane camping have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom