Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:laughup: I can see where his frustration got the best of him. I would have just splashed him in the face with my 32 ouncer when he passed. He went too far when he began driving like the idiot who passed him. Up to that point, I was fine.

You would purposley take a motorcyclists vision away for no reason other than it would be funny? Wow.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see two guys on bikes doing 50-60 mph on a road that probably has a 50-60 mph speed limit. The first bike tries to pass a slow moving vehicle with plenty of clear road ahead only to have the driver try to run him into a tree (for passing on a double yellow, or being annoying, we don't really know which). Then the truck chases the first bike driving like a maniac with numerous excursions into the oncoming lane for a bit. When they all stop he gets out of the truck with a tire iron or crowbar (can't tell which) to do what, reinforce the lesson about passing on a double yellow?

That about sum it up?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can pass on double yellow if its safe to do so... ie farm equip... slow traffic.. must have at least 200 m clear view up ahead... which he had...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see two guys on bikes doing 50-60 mph on a road that probably has a 50-60 mph speed limit. The first bike tries to pass a slow moving vehicle with plenty of clear road ahead only to have the driver try to run him into a tree (for passing on a double yellow, or being annoying, we don't really know which). Then the truck chases the first bike driving like a maniac with numerous excursions into the oncoming lane for a bit. When they all stop he gets out of the truck with a tire iron or crowbar (can't tell which) to do what, reinforce the lesson about passing on a double yellow?

That about sum it up?
It would appear so to me. Those helmet cams make it look like you are going much faster that you really are. Did you see all the crossing the double yellow that Bubba did? Hell, he was driving like he was across the pond a couple of times. And he want's to prove a point? :pissed:

you can pass on double yellow if its safe to do so... ie farm equip... slow traffic.. must have at least 200 m clear view up ahead... which he had...
I read about this on another forum and from what I saw it's legal to pass in a double yellow in Kentucky.
The guy that shot the video said they got tired of waiting on the leo and left. He gave the video to the sheriff but he hadn't looked at it yet. They didn't hold out much hope that anything would be done at all.

Hopefully this a$$hat won't kill anybody.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:laughup: I can see where his frustration got the best of him. I would have just splashed him in the face with my 32 ouncer when he passed. He went too far when he began driving like the idiot who passed him. Up to that point, I was fine.

So just what did they do to frustrate him? They didn't slow him down in any way, shape or manner. Could it be that someone else was on "his" road? Please explain what you see here, 'cuz I ain't seeing it.

Last edited:

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This looks staged to me. If I were the truck driver I definitely wouldn't hang around to see whether or not John Law showed up.

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As someone who used to frequently ride at a spirited (not dangerous) pace on back roads I can tell you this type of thing happens way more often than it should. The solution is to get away from the situation. I think it's obvious to most that the PU driver was in the wrong, but the rider(s) made some pretty bad decisions as well.

mprvise

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just so you guys know...

Jim Fischer the pickup driver was arrested for reckless driving, DUI and the DA is using the video to consider reckless endangerment and possibly attempted murder charges. If convicted of all charges the pickup driver could get up to 24 years in jail. That's unlikely but he will likely see a felony conviction and jail time for his life threatening antics.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good. I really don't think the rice rocket riders did all that much to deserve getting pushed into a utility pole. They never did anything that 'hurt' that a$$hat in the pickup.

Thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Top Bottom