Road rage against motorcyclist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see two guys on bikes doing 50-60 mph on a road that probably has a 50-60 mph speed limit. The first bike tries to pass a slow moving vehicle with plenty of clear road ahead only to have the driver try to run him into a tree (for passing on a double yellow, or being annoying, we don't really know which). Then the truck chases the first bike driving like a maniac with numerous excursions into the oncoming lane for a bit. When they all stop he gets out of the truck with a tire iron or crowbar (can't tell which) to do what, reinforce the lesson about passing on a double yellow?

That about sum it up?

The truck could not have been chasing the biker. If he was, the other biker who was driving save would have never been able to keep up with him. Right?

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy to tell who the bikers are in this thread and which ones have no clue. Have you never been behind Johnny Redneck out for a leisurely drive that seems to be going nowhere? Even in a car?
I've done it before. Pass slow moving vehicles in no-passsing zones because you just want to ride (or drive). If you don't ride, you'll never understand. It hurts no one if done safely, and surely you can admit that you can pass safely even though there is a double yellow.
The second bike was smart to not try to pass the redneck. He was also smart to stay with him since he was between him and his friend and the guy was definitely suffering road rage. I really fail to see how the bikers were the 'dum basses' in this situation.
Biggsly, hopefully you allowed your brain to have a second thought on this situation.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truck could not have been chasing the biker. If he was, the other biker who was driving save would have never been able to keep up with him. Right?

What? That makes no sense at all. Those bikes can take those curves at a much higher rate of speed than that truck ever could, even had he not been carrying that 4 wheeler. If the truck wasn't chasing the bike, what in the hell was he doing driving like that? I assure you had he driving that fast and in that manner beforehand the biker would have never tried to pass him.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. Up until last year, I drove a truck all day. I have been behind grandpa Jones for miles "while pulling my hair out" and I have been passed by the kid on the crotch rocket around corners "wanting to rip his hair out". I rode bikes for years and did not do that. I see what you are saying. I see 3 people who were all in the wrong. Some on here only see the bikes as wrong, while some of the riders can't figure out what the bikes did wrong. The man in the truck should have went to jail. The guy on the bike should have been fined for passing in a no passing zone.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing's for sure, no matter which side you're on there's no shortage of idiots on the road. Even the back roads are dangerous. The video shows those guys driving at speed through a couple of populated areas. One looks like a church with cars parked in the road. You know what steps out into the road from behind parked cars? Kids.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing's for sure, no matter which side you're on there's no shortage of idiots on the road. Even the back roads are dangerous. The video shows those guys driving at speed through a couple of populated areas. One looks like a church with cars parked in the road. You know what steps out into the road from behind parked cars? Kids.

I seen the same thing. I was waiting for a kid to run out. Not one of the 3 slowed down.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. One of them was running FROM a madman, one was a madman, and one was chasing a madman.
A kid running into the street would have been just as dead whichever one hit him.

Had I been on the front bike I would have pulled off into that 'crowded' area and taken my chances with the tire iron.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. One of them was running FROM a madman, one was a madman, and one was chasing a madman.
A kid running into the street would have been just as dead whichever one hit him.

Had I been on the front bike I would have pulled off into that 'crowded' area and taken my chances with the tire iron.

I agree with you. I am not trying to argue with you. I think all 3 did alot of things wrong. The guy in the truck was a mad man for sure, and should be off the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom