Ryan Dunn dies in "horrific" car crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ryan Dunn Death: Westboro Church to Protest Funeral Service

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/167665/20110622/ryan-dunn-death-westboro-church-funeral-service-jackass-viva-la-bam.htm

This could be interesting. Maybe WBC will bite off more than they can chew. I can see it now "Jackass 4 FU WBC". A show about nothing but the harassment of WBC.

i hate to say this but it might be the opposite, considering they are lawyers and they are the perfect target, young guys with a short temper and lots of money.... they will just push them over the line until they do something stupid and then sue..

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The toxicology report said Dunn did not have "drugs of abuse" in his system. The term encompasses illegal drugs including heroin, cocaine and marijuana, said Chief Deputy Coroner David Garver. The coroner's office still awaiting results of tests that would indicate the presence of prescription drugs, Garver said."

Any bets on prescription drugs being found too?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The toxicology report said Dunn did not have "drugs of abuse" in his system. The term encompasses illegal drugs including heroin, cocaine and marijuana, said Chief Deputy Coroner David Garver. The coroner's office still awaiting results of tests that would indicate the presence of prescription drugs, Garver said."

Any bets on prescription drugs being found too?

As much as that crew abuse their bodies in the name of comedy, I would not take that bet. At some point in time, most pratfall comics succumb to the need for prescription pain killers.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai289.photobucket.com_albums_ll203_omgomgomgomg1_Sureisgettingredundant.png

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read any idolization posts, just that people thought he was funny... I don't think he killed his friend, they were both adults and made the choice to get in the same car after drinking.... sucks that they died.... probably weren't wearing seatbelts either.... bash on that..

However it could have been a case of Dunn Saying he was fine to drive and then once on the road his buddy telling him that he needs to slow down, stop and let him drive, double checking to ask if he is sure he should be driving, ect.....all speculation, but I have been in that seat and you trust your friend is telling the truth, if there are no visible signs.(i.e. stumbling around, slurred speech, ect....) and then you tell them to pull over and let you drive. So in my eyes, yes they both got in the car, but the passenger may not have been so willing to go for the ride once it started. And Dunn is responsible for his friends death. Ask any court of law. If he were alive he would be charged.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However it could have been a case of Dunn Saying he was fine to drive and then once on the road his buddy telling him that he needs to slow down, stop and let him drive, double checking to ask if he is sure he should be driving, ect.....all speculation, but I have been in that seat and you trust your friend is telling the truth, if there are no visible signs.(i.e. stumbling around, slurred speech, ect....) and then you tell them to pull over and let you drive. So in my eyes, yes they both got in the car, but the passenger may not have been so willing to go for the ride once it started. And Dunn is responsible for his friends death. Ask any court of law. If he were alive he would be charged.

Well dunn had 6 shots and 3 beers, i know that and wasnt even there, guess i would just have to call a cab.

Latest posts

Top Bottom