Ryan Dunn dies in "horrific" car crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow take a look at this video. Absolutely insane to think that he attempted to make that bank to the right at the estimated 130 MPH he was traveling. No chance in hell to make that type of turn at those breakneck speeds. Especially in a rear engined Porsche 911 GT3 that very few people (including pro drivers) can actually control and tame.

External Link to LiveLeak.com:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=661_1308718635

Notice the 25 MPH sign before the bank!

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 17258View attachment 17258

"I'm ryan dunn, and this is the drunken car crash fatality."

I love how some members here have such class. Lets ridicule the deceased some more. I'm done here. This place just isn't worth my time anymore... used to be something I'd look forward to reading, but these days half of the posts just disgust me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love how some members here have such class. Lets ridicule the deceased some more. I'm done here. This place just isn't worth my time anymore... used to be something I'd look forward to reading, but these days half of the posts just disgust me.

what a shame...

wish you'd stay, but I won't change my position on drunken idiots who kill their friends and I have no respect for them at all... dead or not.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow take a look at this video. Absolutely insane to think that he attempted to make that bank to the right at the estimated 130 MPH he was traveling. No chance in hell to make that type of turn at those breakneck speeds. Especially in a rear engined Porsche 911 GT3 that very few people (including pro drivers) can actually control and tame.

External Link to LiveLeak.com:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=661_1308718635

Notice the 25 MPH sign before the bank!

If he would have been traveling in the opposite lane, could drive worth a damn, and maybe about 100 he probably could have done it. This is also assuming his BAC is zeros. But yeah, adding a 1 to the speed limit and trying to navigate the given roadway is not an easy task. Plus just by looking at that ramp I would have to guess its a S bend so assuming he makes the off ramp he's got to transfer the cars weight back the other way to make the next turn, I say if he didn't eat it going into turn 1 he likely would have going into turn 2.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd96_wonupaboveit_BrokenRecord.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how many more times are you going to post this?

How many?

Less than the amount of people killed every year by drunken fools who decide to drive and end up killing someone other than themselves.

Less than the amount of people who keep saying what a "great guy" he was and how there was no way he would drive drunk despite the reports of copious amounts of alcohol being consumed.

More than the number of "friends" who tried to stop him from driving that night.

I happen to personally know people who's lives have been effected directly by idiots like Mr. Dunn. So I think I'll keep on posting new information and if I happen to offend someone who idolizes a moron TV star who killed someone, then so be it. Sorry if that irritates you...

If I've gone overboard, which I don't believe I have, I'm sure a mod will let me know.

UPDATE:

It's now being reported that Dunn's blood alcohol was .196 % from the toxicology report. More than twice the legal limit and certainly more than enough to qualify as "drunk".

Latest posts

Top Bottom