Ryan Dunn dies in "horrific" car crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v472_swmgrl104_high_horse.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

High horse huh? Like I said, sorry if it makes you upset, but I haven't personally attacked you.

I'm entitled to my opinion about Dunn.

You're entitled to your opinion about Dunn.

If you'd like to share opinions about each other, then this isn't the right forum.

soonertodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe i don't have class,but i do have a sense of humor. haha
I love how some members here have such class. Lets ridicule the deceased some more. I'm done here. This place just isn't worth my time anymore... used to be something I'd look forward to reading, but these days half of the posts just disgust me.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly I'm surprised there was enough tissue left at the crash scene for them to pull blood work from. I guess an extremity (head, arm, foot) must have been ripped off and thrown from the burning crash.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually i have not post any opinions about dunn on this thread. I'm just posting about the rash of posts that all look the same to me in this thread.

I haven't read any idolization posts, just that people thought he was funny... I don't think he killed his friend, they were both adults and made the choice to get in the same car after drinking.... sucks that they died.... probably weren't wearing seatbelts either.... bash on that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom