Sam's Club or COSTCO Membership?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is best for the average couple?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter how busy Costco is, no matter how many people in the checkout line, they will have plenty of checkout lines open, and when it's really busy they'll have at least 2 and sometimes 3 people working the checkout. I've seen one employee taking things out of your cart and putting them on the conveyor belt, the cashier scanning them and a 3rderson putting your items back in your cart. They also work much faster and harder and quicker than Sams. Sams will only have a couple checkouts open, lines taking too long to move up, and one slow as molasses checker doing it all.
I don't even bother with the checkout line at Sams. I go straight to the door, they scan my phone and I'm off. If I'm not buying meat and such I don't even go in the store. I just pull up and they load my order in my truck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree about Aldi. Some good stuff, some odd stuff, some out of market things you don't normally find. I don't think they take credit cards do they? Not sure if you can do debit, used to be it was cash only, but I first found and used them when we were in Europe, so that's been a few years. I know The Wife goes once in a while here, but I haven't been to one in years.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aldi here in Ponca takes credit cards. Not MasterCard though. Visa and discover is good.
Aldi’s is where I buy meat when I can’t get to Costco. Their milk is second only to Braums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom