Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah Palin: Romney is punishing me for criticizing Republicans

Although the Republican National Convention is right around the corner, one conservative icon has yet to receive her invitation: Sarah Palin.
According to Newsweek, the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee says that she has yet to receive an invite to the nominating convention.

“I’m sure I’m not the only one accepting consequences for calling out both sides of the aisle for spending too much money, putting us on the road to bankruptcy, and engaging in crony capitalism,” said Ms. Palin in an email response to Newsweek. “In accepting those consequences, one must remember this isn’t Sadie Hawkins and you don’t invite yourself and a date to the Big Dance.”

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are smart to keep her away from the convention...the left hates her so much that she motivates the opposition more than she does the Republican/Conservative base and the independents.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they invite her?? She doesn't hold any office, she's not relevant to the national stage any longer and she doesn't "fire up" the conservative base ... Well, not in a positive way anyhow.

She is just like **tick of the name of any political commentator out there** -- worthless as tits on a boar hog ...

And besides why would she want to be in politics anyway?? As a political commentator she makes a ton of money and nobody wants to dig through her office memos looking for dirt ... That only happens to politicians ... LOL

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
no... instead let's get Romney and more political cronies. God forbid we get someone who hates excessive spending and politics as usual from both sides of the aisle. She may not be a genius and she may tick people off while inciting the left. People need to be ticked off and the left needs to be called what they are. This country is headed for bankruptcy and no one I see has the courage to change business as usual by our worthless politicians. Besides that, she's hot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom