Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my point.
Why do this. So what difference does her body style have to do with her political position?

If anybody has a problem with Michell, do it with her political position.
I'd be comfortable with questions about her college thesis, and her comments about never being proud of being an American until her husband got nominated.

Lets deal with the issues, and not the person.

I agree. Well said!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I love the clips of the "gotcha" questions put together in short clips by the libs.

If the "media" did the same to obummer he would be speachless, as he wouldn't have a clue. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen some of them.

I'd like to see the same questions asked of her positions now.

I LOL when I see the lib media that make 80 million a year whine about the "rich folks", and then put a disgusted look on their faces! LOL, LOL, LOL, LoL!!!!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my point.
Why do this. So what difference does her body style have to do with her political position?

If anybody has a problem with Michell, do it with her political position.
I'd be comfortable with questions about her college thesis, and her comments about never being proud of being an American until her husband got nominated.

I'm not doing her in any position!!! I don't have a problem with her body type. Maybe you do since that's what you brought up. It's her skanky style of clothes. If she's gonna ride for free on a US Air Force taxpayer funded flight she could at least dress the part of the First Lady. She's tacky, very tacky.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bookmarked for the next time someone posts that Rachel Maddow looks like a man or Nancy Pelosi looks like a witch.
Bookmarked for the comments about the OWS protestors being stinky hippies who need a bath.
Bookmarked for the next time someone posts that Michelle dresses "tacky".

By all means, let's stick with the issues, and not the person.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the issue is, Sarah Palin is unwelcome at the Republican convention this year and there's a reason for that.

She bebopped into town, on the same day that Romney formally announced his candidacy, to deliberately steal the attention away from Romney.
She did that for her own narcissistic reasons and she did it to exert some influence over who would win the nomination.

www.spiritual_knowledge.net_images_karma.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom