Sarah Palin Snubbed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope...don't watch it at all...and I think she has quite a few accomplishments to be proud of, more than most of us posting in this thread. I just recognize that she can do more harm than good during a political campaign in the sense that she motivates and enflames the opposition. That's not 'hate' that's being practical.

Like BB said, she's carved out a nice little niche on the speaking/TV circuit and has become another talking head...she should stick to that and make millions. I don't begrudge her that one bit.

I agree she would whip up the opposition if she was "on a ticket". I think she should sit back and wait on a Cabinet assignment. Heading up DOE would be perfect for her.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows Barack is speaking to those that produce nothing ( imagine a huge sucking sound ) at least Palin isn't sucking on the Federal or Feral teat.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't she popular in local television news before going into politics? Also head of the Alaska National Guard! While back at the ranch...Barry 'The Neighborhood Watch Captain'... 'er, I mean 'Community Organizer' was still smok'in free crack with a couple of Hawaiian guys in the bunkhouse.

Have any of you ever seen her in person.. she is a small petite woman. I'm 5"10 and she comes up to my shoulder. I think my thighs are probably bigger than her waist.

Well she does have a journalism degree. I hypothicate that's why the media hates her so, she was one of them and went conservative.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone knows Barack is speaking to those that produce nothing ( imagine a huge sucking sound ) at least Palin isn't sucking on the Federal or Feral teat.

no but she still sucks either way. And rightfully should be snubbed.

She's a quitter governor of the least populated state and cost McCain a presidency. Why anyone would want to hear what she has to say is beyond me.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't she popular in local television news before going into politics? Also head of the Alaska National Guard! While back at the ranch...Barry 'The Neighborhood Watch Captain'... 'er, I mean 'Community Organizer' was still smok'in free crack with a couple of Hawaiian guys in the bunkhouse.

Have any of you ever seen her in person.. she is a small petite woman. I'm 5"10 and she comes up to my shoulder. I think my thighs are probably bigger than her waist.
Did she get your autograph?

Latest posts

Top Bottom