Selling dads truck and need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Call a Hospice company today. I wouldn’t do anything besides getting your parents situation both taken care of, ask his Dr.’s office if he is “Hospice Appropriate” and do they currently have a preferred Hospice.

Call any of them, they can gain access via doctors orders to obtain your required documents before it’s too late.
It really isnt that simple.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been a Hospice and Home Health volunteer for years, I went thru the same thing with my Dad and had no idea the avenues available via Hospice.

It’s never easy but it is an option, until it isn’t.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize the doctors office may not give you the time of day, family is usually difficult and no one wants to hear that kind of news.

Hope you get it figured out. Good Luck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really isn't that simple.
Your right. All nursing homes/assisted living homes have been shut down to zero visitors. Nobody but staff.
MIL is in assisted living as we speak and lost her husband 2.5 weeks ago. She has been restricted to her room because a person at the funeral was diagnosed with Covid-19 last week. She had already been 14 days with no symptoms but they put her in another quarantine for a total of 18 days. It's like a prison sentence she said when calling today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom