should I be so agitated?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't say anything because they can't. Unless they actually for sure witness you doing something. It's crazy how much people steal at places like that. It's frustrating when they follow you around, but I can see why they do it. My wife works in retail, and they find those little sensors all the time that people have ripped off and hidden in pockets of other clothes so they don't set off the alarm going out of the store.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you've been entered into their facial recognition software.
now you will be followed every time you go in their store. LOL

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time, go up front, get a Diet Pepsi and some snacks go over to the outdoor section get a foldable chair...Go to the fishing section, set up your stuff, grab a rod and start casting...

Sheepdog380

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you stopped and he was close you should have pulled out your cell phone and pretend to call 911. Then proceed to explain to the pretend operator that you are being stalked by some pervert and stare at him while describing him. That would be funny as hell. He wouldn't know what to do. You could even say "I think he wants to rape me, send the police now". So much fun.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
before i met my wife and was wild, whenever i saw employees no matter what store i was in i would take my shirt and place it over the largest thing i saw acting like i was going to steal it, all while staring straight at them and winking. On a couple of occasions at wal mart when the lp guys would follow me i would get a bunch of stuff and then when i got to the door and they were ready to grab me i would say oh yeah here you go i almost forgot i had this stuff. Thanks and have a great day. Always makes them have the stare of stupidity. Of course now if i did this i would be running to the lp guys to save me from my wife and her purse of doom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom