Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As for farming, I never said farming wasn't easy. A good business plan is easy. All that needs to be done is to get government out of the way. In other words, don't adopt a business plan that relies upon government to stay in business.

Woody

What's funny about farming is that you can do everything perfectly right and still get disastered out. It actually happens quite frequently. This is why crop insurance does not exist in the private marketplace. It'd be like trying to afford car insurance when you are guaranteed to have a claim every year or two. For agribusiness to work without crop insurance would require dramatically higher commodity prices so you could survive the disasters. You guys would **** having to pay $20 for a hamburger so the relative low cost of crop insurance subsidies gives a tremendous ROI.

Honestly, the focus of the latest farm bill on crop insurance subsidies is an improvement over the direct and counter cyclical payments from past farm bills. With crop insurance you actually have to plant something and try to make a crop. No more mailing it in and getting a check in the mail for doing nothing.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This video of Cruz speaking with a farmer caught my interest. He handled it very well, with facts and a plan versus "stuff-things"....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cUDscjrNg

Not terribly opposed to his ideology here. He is an idealogue that actually believes in this stuff. I mean the unfettered free market idealogy has no chance of becoming reality but it is a worthy goal.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has the death of the supreme court justice changed your minds about Trump?

Nope. And after tonight's debate Trump is hard pressed to get my vote ever. He's not suited for the criticism that will come, I think he'll render himself a lame duck! At this point I'm more likely to vote for Bush over Trump.

Trumped dropped a couple of names as SCOTUS suggestions. Does anyone know who the heck they are?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why can't Trump, ever, describe his plan for any process? Tonight he was specifically asked "but how would you do it?", and he either can't answer the question, or doesn't care if anyone knows about it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the debate tonight I really hope trump doesn't get the nod. He just can't be presidential. Every time someone says one thing he doesn't like he goes ape and calls people names and all kinds of things. His language is way too vulgar for someone running for a position as important as president of the United States. Plus I really believe he is still a liberal. He tried to say that the bible is his favorite book. Really? If so then he wouldn't be acting the way he does. He is far from a Christian. But his whole demeanor pushes me away. I liked him at first but don't anymore. Plus he never answers questions. He just says the same old things every debate. I'm gonna make America great again. I'm gonna build the wall. We're gonna have the best military. Blah blah blah. He has yet to give any solid details about how he will accomplish things. Cruz is by far my favorite. I don't see why more People don't like him. What's not to like? A proven conservative that rights for the constitution.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why can't Trump, ever, describe his plan for any process? Tonight he was specifically asked "but how would you do it?", and he either can't answer the question, or doesn't care if anyone knows about it.

IMO, he's got away with this for far too long. It's time. It's been time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom