Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump seemed like a moron in the last debate and I have been a fan,. he still gets my vote before any democrat. Paul is out. I am liking Cruz more and more, but I don't think many democrats will stay home or write in a candidate so conservatives or hell just gun people doing so would be cutting our noses to spite our face.

Reality though I don't think guns should even be a political issue. The left talks about civil rights. Seems the most basic right is self-preservation hence guns. Now they are often needed because of thugs liberal policies create as evident by some of the various riots lately.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reality though I don't think guns should even be a political issue. The left talks about civil rights. Seems the most basic right is self-preservation hence guns. Now they are often needed because of thugs liberal policies create as evident by some of the various riots lately.

Gun rights are secured by the 2nd amendment. It in no way should be a political issue.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next time that dirty thought enters your head, just remember, G.W. Bush appointee, Chief Justice John Roberts, the savior of Obama care...

:(

To be fair, Roberts did set a boundary for the government's use of the commerce clause in his opinion. Yes, Obamacare passed as a "tax," but I'm certainly glad he left no room for doubt that the commerce clause couldn't be used to force the purchase of health care on us.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeb had a valid question the other night. Can someone explain to me how this little-dicked, draft-dodging, orange Manhattanite gets away with making fun of a Republican POW and still leads polls?

I thought the right was big on respecting the troops?

I really don't get it. Like I said, I usually overlook political differences on a personal level, but I don't think I can respect a Trump supporter. It's just unreal.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeb had a valid question the other night. Can someone explain to me how this little-dicked, draft-dodging, orange Manhattanite gets away with making fun of a Republican POW and still leads polls?

I thought the right was big on respecting the troops?

I really don't get it. Like I said, I usually overlook political differences on a personal level, but I don't think I can respect a Trump supporter. It's just unreal.

Ridge, it just illustrates the level of pissedoffedness in this country. People are willing to put their disdain aside and vote for an a-hole if it means things change. Whether it's better or not remains to be seen but they want change. The GOP has needed an attitude adjustment for a long time.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge, it just illustrates the level of pissedoffedness in this country. People are willing to put their disdain aside and vote for an a-hole if it means things change. Whether it's better or not remains to be seen but they want change. The GOP has needed an attitude adjustment for a long time.

Then why not support someone like Cruz if that's all they want? Cruz could "change" a lot more than this idiot who just says "winning" "china" "wall" and "huge" over and over.

Leads me to believe Trump supporters are just dumb assholes and proud of it.

Imagine if a Democrat made fun of a Republican POW?

LOL

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

People need something different. They only have Trump & he is for sure different. I know I dont want just another politician back in the white house again.

That or the masses are deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow. I would go with that one actually.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then why not support someone like Cruz if that's all they want? Cruz could "change" a lot more than this idiot who just says "winning" "china" "wall" and "huge" over and over.

Leads me to believe Trump supporters are just dumb assholes and proud of it.

Imagine if a Democrat made fun of a Republican POW?

LOL

I would not support Cruz, he wanted to bring to the US Canadian oil. I would have appreciated it if he was pushing to lift restrictions on Federal lands so that we can produce all the oil we can and sell more overseas.
That oil would have benefited the Canadians mostly.
No different than Romney who was running for US President but was pushing for N American oil independence. Code words for importing from Canada. A little research showed that Romney received close to half a billion from the Koch brothers who just happened to own the majority of the Alberta oil sands.

At this point, I feel that the regular crowd has betrayed us and I am more than willing to take a chance with a less than perfect outsider who actually claims that he wants to stop what both Parties have been doing to this country for a while now.
Einstein said that doing the same thing and expecting change is insane.
I agree.

As for the "dumb assholes and proud of it" remark, are you one of those that once they make up their mind everybody else is wrong? How about a little tolerance with the opinions of others, I doubt you are the one and only that is perfect.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's funny about farming is that you can do everything perfectly right and still get disastered out. It actually happens quite frequently. This is why crop insurance does not exist in the private marketplace. It'd be like trying to afford car insurance when you are guaranteed to have a claim every year or two. For agribusiness to work without crop insurance would require dramatically higher commodity prices so you could survive the disasters. You guys would **** having to pay $20 for a hamburger so the relative low cost of crop insurance subsidies gives a tremendous ROI.

Honestly, the focus of the latest farm bill on crop insurance subsidies is an improvement over the direct and counter cyclical payments from past farm bills. With crop insurance you actually have to plant something and try to make a crop. No more mailing it in and getting a check in the mail for doing nothing.

At one time the airlines were regulated, everybody in the industry was happy, things were going great.
Then Carter deregulated the industry and put the airlines in a spin. All the major airlines went bankrupt, some more than once and at the end when things stabilized we had a new era for the consumers. The airline employees went through hell many fortunes were lost, service went down, but the benefit to the consumers is amazing. They can buy a lot more for their money. Airline travel became affordable by a lot more. Nobody thought that in order to protect those working in that industry was worth keeping the old system.
A change in every industry brings the winners and the losers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom