Simple Question. Will you vote for Trump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You seriously still believe that thoroughly debunked urban legend?

It has?

My computer is fukked up with windows 10 upgrade and I can't get links, but there are some interesting reports out there I can copy and paste.

The question that needs to be asked, of course, is: Why has Obama sealed all of his transcripts, his theses and his test scores? David Maraniss had the opportunity to find out when he interviewed the president for his half-baked biography, “Barack Obama: The Story.” He failed to do so.

Instead of checking his college records, or even asking why they have been sealed, Maraniss simply took Obama’s word on his grade point average. Obama claimed a 3.7 (out of 4) at Columbia. This is unlikely. Although Obama did graduate from Columbia, he did not graduate with honors. This much we know from the graduation program.

In “The Bridge,” Obama-friendly biographer David Remnick concedes that Obama was an “unspectacular” student at Columbia and at every stop before that. A professor who wrote a letter of reference for Obama reinforces the point, telling Remnick, “I don’t think [Obama] did too well in college.”

How such an indifferent student got into a law school whose applicants’ LSAT scores typically track between the 98th and 99th percentile and whose GPAs range between 3.8 and 4.0 is a subject neither Maraniss nor Remnick chose to explore.

Yet it seems unlikely that mediocre grades or LSAT scores would have led to this complete an informational shutdown. It seems unlikely, too, that Obama would have deemed a college thesis too radical for exposure. That he could have written off to youthful indiscretion.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has?

My computer is fukked up with windows 10 upgrade and I can't get links, but there are some interesting reports out there I can copy and paste.

The question that needs to be asked, of course, is: Why has Obama sealed all of his transcripts, his theses and his test scores? David Maraniss had the opportunity to find out when he interviewed the president for his half-baked biography, “Barack Obama: The Story.” He failed to do so.

Instead of checking his college records, or even asking why they have been sealed, Maraniss simply took Obama’s word on his grade point average. Obama claimed a 3.7 (out of 4) at Columbia. This is unlikely. Although Obama did graduate from Columbia, he did not graduate with honors. This much we know from the graduation program.

In “The Bridge,” Obama-friendly biographer David Remnick concedes that Obama was an “unspectacular” student at Columbia and at every stop before that. A professor who wrote a letter of reference for Obama reinforces the point, telling Remnick, “I don’t think [Obama] did too well in college.”

How such an indifferent student got into a law school whose applicants’ LSAT scores typically track between the 98th and 99th percentile and whose GPAs range between 3.8 and 4.0 is a subject neither Maraniss nor Remnick chose to explore.

Yet it seems unlikely that mediocre grades or LSAT scores would have led to this complete an informational shutdown. It seems unlikely, too, that Obama would have deemed a college thesis too radical for exposure. That he could have written off to youthful indiscretion.

He hasn't "sealed his records". They are sealed by law, for everyone. He is not the only president/candidate who refused to authorize a school to release private information.

The myth of him spending millions to seal, and keep sealed, these records comes from defending multiple birther/eligibility lawsuits.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm voting for Sanders. F$ck it.

I'm going to let them have the government they want and laugh while it burns...

Why not? I think this plan has a higher chance of achieving more liberty than continuing to vote for the lesser evil. We've seen where that gets us... no matter who wins, liberty always loses.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES

I think at this point....he's the only one that can pull off a win. AND...........I think HIM winning will set a precedent and change a lot of things fir the future and possible start the "revolution" against all these career politicians that have screwed things up.

He may just be what we need.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He hasn't "sealed his records". They are sealed by law, for everyone. He is not the only president/candidate who refused to authorize a school to release private information.

The myth of him spending millions to seal, and keep sealed, these records comes from defending multiple birther/eligibility lawsuits.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

As a constitutional scholar he knows a thing or two about the law, or so he tells us here and there.

So what's his GPA?

If he's a public figure (and it's irrefutable that he is), and he touts his superior legal knowledge as a job qualification, and we're his employers, why haven't we seen his transcripts? Better yet, why doesn't he want us to see them?

FWIW, Bush's GPA wasn't stellar, and he still released his, so what's Obama's excuse? Vanity? Because I'd absolutely believe that. :(

2004.georgewbush.org_images_bios_transcript.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom