Snakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your saying what I'm calling a black snake is not a black snake?
Looks just like this one eating a rattler. I'm 100 percent in favor of gaining some education if it's not.

We have a lot of these around here too. They use the barbed wire fences to travel. Amazing to watch them.

Copperhead on the patio:

In the yard
Dennis that black snake keys out to be an Indigo as already mentioned the eye stripe is inherit to the indigo and I thought for sure it would have been a black racer.. How it got in your neck of the woods is puzzling.. 2nd of course is a grass snake, 3rd a copper head with full belly and lastly a Texas/ Oklahoma rat snake.. Nice pictures BTW..

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was fishing on Sunday, throwing a top water frog and saw a couple of snakes around the ponds. I hate snakes, but I don't go trying to find them and make them feel my hate. As I was reeling in one of my casts, here came a water snake, chasing it across the water. I got the frog about 6 feet from me before I pulled it from the water. The water snake kept coming. He caught 145gr of hell no.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was fishing on Sunday, throwing a top water frog and saw a couple of snakes around the ponds. I hate snakes, but I don't go trying to find them and make them feel my hate. As I was reeling in one of my casts, here came a water snake, chasing it across the water. I got the frog about 6 feet from me before I pulled it from the water. The water snake kept coming. He caught 145gr of hell no.

Get a water and mud shower?

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a couple of Black Snakes doing their thing a week ago just outside the front door...

BlackSnakes.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom