So far my jury verdict batting average is 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And can then she go make more babies.

The horny man in me wants to help her out there. The rational human hopes that never happens.

While most people will agree that she's probably guilty, the state of FL did lousy presenting the case against her and failed in proving their charges. I'd bet even the jurors think she's guilty, but just couldn't find that proof was provided by the state.

In one hand, it's great that a group of jurors took the judicial system seriously and drew up a verdict based off the trial and not their own emotions and the fact that the media convicted her as guilty years ago. In a case where an honest, innocent person is defending themselves, outcomes likes this are a sign of relief. It's nice to know that people like us could still get a fair trial.

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch out, all the white middle class people in sunny southern Florida are going to start rioting. Look out for flying golf clubs and tennis racquets, and Molotov cocktails made from wine coolers and polo shirts.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was her, I would change my name, personal appearance and mover to a different country. I feel sad for the little girl because she had a ****** mother, excuse my language.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wrong on the Jerome Ersland trial, and now apparently I was wrong on the Casey Anthony trial.

Anyone else equally shocked? (not agreeing or disagreeing with the verdict, but shocked the way it came down)?

Well, I guess working for lawyers all those years has served me well ... I am 2 for 2 now.

And I'm not shocked at all. As far as I can see law enforcement didn't pursue the more difficult investigation (George and Cindy), the prosecution over reached and Baez did his job.

All legalities aside, my gut tells me that Casey AND George and Cindy know exactly what happened to Caylee. George and Cindy were perfectly content to let their daughter take the fall. There were some horrible things going on in that house even before Caylee's death. Convicting Casey would not have been justice for Caylee ... Baez was right. There were no winners today.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch out, all the white middle class people in sunny southern Florida are going to start rioting. Look out for flying golf clubs and tennis racquets, and Molotov cocktails made from wine coolers and polo shirts.

Dammit. Now I need to clean all the kool-aide (red kind) out of my keyboard and desk.

If I was her, I would change my name, personal appearance and mover to a different country. I feel sad for the little girl because she had a ****** mother, excuse my language.

It's truly disgusting that a little girl is dead and those who know are not talking. Unless, of course, the defense -is- telling the truth.

Ms. Antony will become wealthy when they sell her story to Hollyweird. Perhaps they can get Lindsay Lohan to lay her....

Any that little girl is still dead and nobody really paid for her life. Except some studio.

Latest posts

Top Bottom