So far my jury verdict batting average is 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tragedy that she didn't get charged. All the lying and stories to me I could only think she did it or else, why all the lies? However, there was no definitive proof that she did it so on that basis I would have had to let her walk too. It's a damn shame.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how the race is on to be the 1st one to start a thread after being read on yahoo's home page.

I'll be impressed when i see a big story on here before i see it on yahoo. then somethings been done!!

Bet this chick has a date before friday!! any takers....?

98pointsix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all you right wing, wack job ,gun nuts stop being all rational and objective.

I have been following this story for 3 years now ( by proxy, my wife is a Nancy Grace groupy) and I never heard anything that could be considered solid physical evidence that she murdered her daughter.

I was shocked however I really thought that since she had already been convicted in the court of public opinion that she was toast.

Im curious to see if they go after George and Cindi now. Then they could compel Casie to testify, I wonder if she would maintain the story that the defence portrayed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom