So far my jury verdict batting average is 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai.imgur.com_HuK6e.jpg

That was my first thought when I heard as well.

On a side note, if she partied it up while her daughter was missing can you imagine the party she is going to be having now?

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like it or not she will be rich by the end of the year. She will be on the morning show circuit starting the day after she gets released. She is going to be in all the tabloids for the rest of her life no matter what she does it will be in the tabloids. You do have to wonder how many people are going to get fired over this verdict.

I do like that she was able to do this without a high profile lawyer.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprised at all. Did she do it? I can't imagine not calling the police as soon as I realized my child was missing. The actions she took after the disappearance were not that of a concerned parent worried for their child. That being said, the prosecution provided no evidence of guilt and the defense supplied ample reasonable doubt. There was no way the jury could come back with anything but "not guilty."

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the prosecution really proved was that she was a crappy parent and an even crappier person. I still don't understand how the prosecution could go into this trial knowing they had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered that sweet little girl, and then present such a weak case. They should not have taken it to trial until they knew they could put her away for good.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether justice was served or not, especially for the little one, the verdict was expected. As soon as I heard that perhaps someone else in the family was searching the internet for chloroform, I knew the prosecution had a problem.

Plus, the news media has once again proven their ineptitude, especially those that are "attorneys" or "schooled in the law." Those people should have avoided the media at all costs unless they were a part of either the defense or the prosecution. To comment on the guilt or innocence of someone without seeing all the evidence is the epitomy of stupid.

Sadly, the media also does the same in politics, and the "media audience" buys every line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom