So What Would You REALLY do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
If all the lunatic fringe conspiracy theories came to pass? If there really were a "New World Order" and they came to disarm you?

You guys have families and jobs and lives. I know the super duper macho men will talk about "standing for something" and "better to die free" and give us the oft used quotation from Nazi Germany about "First the came for..." but despite the "bold talk," I really wonder what you guys would actually do. A bunch of midde -aged guys with tricked out AR-15s.

The reason I ask is because on damn near every aisle at the show I heard someone expressing a lot of fear about "what was coming."

Are you guys really THAT afraid of the government? Are you really THAT afraid of the future?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I third that. I have taken up arms in defense of this country and I believe that many continue to do so. Things would have to get pretty damned bad for me to take up arms against it. :(

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as it bothers me to say this.....

Our gooberment cannot agree on what makes a person a person ...how the hell will they ever agree to totally take away our rights and attack us on their own accord?

Gridlock, my freinds....Gridlock. Gridlock is the secret weapon of domestic freedom.

I am much more worried about the aftermath of a full fledged societal breakdown from a financial crash, invasion, pestilance, natural disaster, etc. When the gooberment looses it's ability to project the illusion we should fear them--- we are in a word of sh*t.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I third that. I have taken up arms in defense of this country and I believe that many continue to do so. Things would have to get pretty damned bad for me to take up arms against it. :(

This. As in total disregard for the constitution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom