So What Would You REALLY do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest and on one hears it, did it make a sound?

If a person is unable to be controlled and taken advantage of by the government, are they really a person??? :(

Rest assured, they'll be WASPs all right! :D

Just one example Glocktogo. Washington is so disorganised they would write a memo to round us all up... and forget to order the shipping containers whist the ACLU files suit ...after all Ridgehunter is not the low bidder on his paint and mow contract. Nor is he the right kind of minority to get consideration ...

Some other leagle beagle would write a brief.. they would give us back the guns on the basis of an injunction... after 20 years or so the SCOTUS might here arguments on the whole deal and I should be dead by then.

Meanwhile... Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will organise marches and protests in behalf of those who are broke, sick, and unarmed...

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time someone attempted to disarm me ( Louisiana State Police and National Guard post Katrina checkpoint ), I lied.

It might work again?

Has anyone else here had the .gov attempt to disarm them illegally?

Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm more worried about a collapse from the economy. That threat is real, and would spell disaster.

As for the "what would you do?" question: hard to answer without actually being there. It's kind of like the "if you had a case of possibly terminal cancer, would you do chemo/radiation, or just take what comes?", or the old "DNR" question.

You'll never really know for sure unless you're there, and God willing I'll never have to make any of the above decisions.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that if gov agents came after a persons guns, that person is gonna lose. They got better toys than we do. Would I fight back? I honestly don't know. Freedom is worth dying for, but not everyone has the cahonies to follow through. When push comes to shove, I probably don't either. Just being honest with myself.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have plans for the future, guess they're futuristic plans. Move out west and buy some desert lands. Maybe up North, just past Alaska. You know nothing of this if they ask you.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, I do not think that the government will "take or guns." I think someday there may be restrictions on so-called "assault weapons," and maybe even on high cap magazines. However, I think that day is a long ways off. Realistically, as long as I can have a hand gun and permit to carry, I feel safe.

The other issue is I'm not sure why so many "gun people" consider the government the "enemy." They are not my enemy. My enemy is the thug or terrorist that wants to do me and mine and my fellow countrymen harm. I think it's ridiculous that there is this underlying panic that "gun people" have that somehow the sky is going to drop. If the government were so bad, they'd be no such thing as "gun nuts."

Some people just like to be angry and fearful.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other issue is I'm not sure why so many "gun people" consider the government the "enemy." They are not my enemy. My enemy is the thug or terrorist that wants to do me and mine and my fellow countrymen harm.

Thugs are one thing, but who the terrorists are might depend on one’s perspective.

So far, I haven't seen Al Quaeda or the Taliban do anything that would threaten or diminish our rights. Can't say the same for those who would "represent" us.

The government may not be the "enemy", but it sure as hell isn't my friend, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom