Some Things Never Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You keep whining about OSU and I have repeatedly said that a player in this situation from ANY school should miss at least 1 game. You’ve still failed or refused to say what you would do if your were Riley. Enlighten us instead of posting weak sarcasm. It’s great to support your team, surely you can imagine what you would do if given the golden opportunity to coach the greatest team to ever play football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For a public drunk charge, I wouldn't do a thing aside from a few extra laps. It's ridiculous how you're acting like it's an awful crime.

I'm not whining about OSU, I'm making an easily angered OSU fan lose his mind over something stupid. Put a new tampon in and drink a beer... no wait.. you might get a public drunk charge and have to not watch a game.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well I’m not a head coach and even if I were, meddling in other people’s lives is not something I value. The reality is that so long as you deliver on the field, I could care less what you do off the field. If this kid lets booze take over his life, nature will take its course and he will lose his position to the next man up. You don’t need to nanny other people and you really shouldn’t. It’s a self correcting issue. Besides, it’s just a damn game and these athletes are adults after all.

Thanks for your opinion. At least you shared what you “wouldn’t” do. I guess I thought football coaches in major universities should have standards of excellence on and off the field. Maybe not at some places.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
For a public drunk charge, I wouldn't do a thing aside from a few extra laps. It's ridiculous how you're acting like it's an awful crime.

I'm not whining about OSU, I'm making an easily angered OSU fan lose his mind over something stupid. Put a new tampon in and drink a beer... no wait.. you might get a public drunk charge and have to not watch a game.

For a Sooner fan not whining about OSU you sure do have quite a few posts over on the OSU thread. Thanks for sharing that you would do nothing but a few extra laps. That wasn’t so hard now was it? I would want more than a 1 game suspension for an awful crime. He made a stupid mistake and did not commit an awful crime nor have I said he did. I would make him miss a game. You would make him run a few extra laps. I wonder what Riley will do?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For a Sooner fan not whining about OSU you sure do have quite a few posts over on the OSU thread. Thanks for sharing that you would do nothing but a few extra laps. That wasn’t so hard now was it? I would want more than a 1 game suspension for an awful crime. He made a stupid mistake and did not commit an awful crime nor have I said he did. I would make him miss a game. You would make him run a few extra laps. I wonder what Riley will do?

Whatever Riley does, I'm sure it won't be up to your standards.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Whatever Riley does, I'm sure it won't be up to your standards.

It will be if he makes him sit one game. You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That’s all I’ve said should be done. Can you borrow a $50 from mom and bet me he will?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have no facts other than he was arrested and charged. Riley said he would take action. I’m saying he should miss at least 1 game and I said I bet $50 he would start Saturday. Would you care to take that bet or are you just another enraged Sooner fan that thinks winning is all that matters.

I do not get enraged over stupid crap young adults do nor do I think winning is all that matters and a bet would not prove that one way or the other , and again whether he plays in the next game is not your or my business. OU will do what they deem necessary and move on with life. They do not answer to me.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You've been all over this $50 the entire thread.
Do OSU alum really need the money that bad?

No, I was just trying to get one of you Sooner fans to bet on Riley sitting him a game. I guess none of you think he will. I’m not surprised.
Guess what? I think Riley might.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Only when they don't get their expected tips for delivering the pizza.

What a valuable contribution to the thread. Did you think of that all by yourself or did the other kids in the short bus help out?

Latest posts

Top Bottom