Sooners Start Early With Players Getting Arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL , it ain't even football season and your already looking for reasons to hate OU for whooping OSU's ass!!

Same crap every year. OSU fans thinking their football team is top tier when they can't even get into the top 10 and usually drop out of top 25 before the season ends.
Hating on OU is the only thing that gives them joy.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL , it ain't even football season and your already looking for reasons to hate OU for whooping OSU's ass!!

And in comes Okie for the bait as well. Actually I hope OSU loses every game this year and Chuba ends up with negative yards for the year after the BS t shirt deal and Gundy pussing out. OU will probably win the Big 12 again and rumor has it they might win the national championship this time if no other conference fields a team. Boomer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would venture to say that OSU fans that hate OU, would agree that it has nothing to do with the OU team, coaches or even the score at the end of the game lol.

Well, if he was posting about fans acting like a jackass I would say your right because some OU fans do get pretty stupid just like some of the OSU fans, but he is doing what he does every year and pointing out a student/football player making a stupid mistake like OSU students do no wrong.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least the Sooners know what it's like to win the Big 12 football championship year after year.
OSU fans can only cheer about 2 guys groping each other in tight 1 piece spandex leotards.

Come on now , we all have to admit OSU puts some damn fine golfers on the field as well. Not that anybody cares about that girlie sport !!!:pms2::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom