Sooners Start Early With Players Getting Arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, if he was posting about fans acting like a jackass I would say your right because some OU fans do get pretty stupid just like some of the OSU fans, but he is doing what he does every year and pointing out a student/football player making a stupid mistake like OSU students do no wrong.

I told you guys OSU and Stillwater PD have it figured out. OU and Norman PD are just a little slow to work out an arrangement. It’s early, maybe they can reach agreement soon so the Sooners have enough players left to field a team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I told you guys OSU and Stillwater PD have it figured out. OU and Norman PD are just a little slow to work out an arrangement. It’s early, maybe they can reach agreement soon so the Sooners have enough players left to field a team.

Shouldn't you be making dinner for Shannon?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

Well I for one hope OU does not work out a deal. If the kid was DUI he needs lined out now as far as I am concerned. If they let it slide and the kid has not learned from this mistake the next time tragedy could be involved. Not saying hammer him and take away his future but make a absolutely sure he gets the point so we ain't reading an obituary next time !!!

So many of these talented kids get away with what ever crap they get into and later on someone around them ends up paying for the leadership in the young mans life looking the other way!! That stuff has to stop.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you talking football or wrestling? Because this thread started about football, and nobody except OSU fans cares about wrestling.

Well, in true thread fashion, it drifted over to a different but similar topic... national championships, of which OSU is 4th in the nation overall.

If we're gonna compare strictly football, OU has more, but OSU received the most recent lol

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When colleges are using National Championships as a marketing tool, as many do, they use all sports combined not just football. So, yeah, there is a BIG difference. Havent even looked up the top four but i thought it was UCLA, USC, ND and OSU. Now I'll check.

Edit: Stanford, UCLA, USC and OSU. Penn State is right there with OSU too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom