Staten Island Resident Confronts Chuck Schumer; 'We Are Gonna Die!'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it when we hate on victims of natural disasters and it gets our juices flowing so hard that we start turning on each other.

I'm certain there's at least two OSA'ers masturbating to footage of hurricane victims right now just screaming out "Yeah F@!$ those people in their goat-@$$es!"

Hey! Leave the goats out of this conversation.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it when we hate on victims of natural disasters and it gets our juices flowing so hard that we start turning on each other.

I'm certain there's at least two OSA'ers masturbating to footage of hurricane victims right now just screaming out "Yeah F@!$ those people in their goat-@$$es!"

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My comments seem to anger some folks. I am actually unsurprised by any of the "information" from the area. It is, after all, an election year. No hate to it. It was an absolutely predictable outcome.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My comments seem to anger some folks. I am actually unsurprised by any of the "information" from the area. It is, after all, an election year. No hate to it. It was an absolutely predictable outcome.

Yes, people going through hell are predictable.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adam Sandler comments seemed appropriate. I honestly don't know how I feel about this whole situation.

To echo what BadgeBunny is saying - it's a natural disaster people... This is the time that man should be helping his fellow man (or goat, if you're into that). Of all the people who should be able to understand that, it's Oklahoma.

Still, there's no denying that this lady is sadly demanding help from the government as if they should step in and save her (though, if she's a tax-payer, then should she not expect FEMA, EMSA, etc. to come save the day?).

Having been on humanitarian missions to places like Haiti and New Orleans, I can understand her desperation though - a lot of people don't have much of a choice when it comes to avoiding storms like that (packing up and leaving isn't exactly an option for a lot of people).

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, people going through hell are predictable.

Endeavor to become less sensitive and look at the context. The comments were illustrative of the gov. created mindset influencing the negative critique of the response. FEMA PLAINLY tells individuals NOT to expect assistance for 96 hours in these events. That is why they strongly recommend evacuation.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Endeavor to become less sensitive and look at the context. The comments were illustrative of the gov. created mindset influencing the negative critique of the response. FEMA PLAINLY tells individuals NOT to expect assistance for 96 hours in these events. That is why they strongly recommend evacuation.

What are you... masturbating with a dictionary and thesaurus?

Smaller words man, we can't hate if we're having to look crap up on the internet. That's like counting to 10, it completely spoils everyone's rage-ection.

I'm going over to the Harry Reid thread to build up some more anger before I come down off this hateraid-high.

Wait, I think I see some kids on my lawn...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There's a real chance that these people can't afford a pot to piss in, let alone evacuate.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a real chance that these people can't afford a pot to piss in, let alone evacuate.

I would be inclined to believe that if I had not seen the people in N.O. that had better audio-visual equipment in there domiciles than I have. As there is a majority of urban dwellers on the Eastern Seaboard that avail themselves of public funded mass transit in lieu of POV ownership, do you suppose the local authorities did not provide a means of evacuation and shelter?

I do not know the answer to that question.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be inclined to believe that if I had not seen the people in N.O. that had better audio-visual equipment in there domiciles than I have. As there is a majority of urban dwellers on the Eastern Seaboard that avail themselves of public funded mass transit in lieu of POV ownership, do you suppose the local authorities did not provide a means of evacuation and shelter?

I do not know the answer to that question.

I don't know the situation up there, but I do know that those people are screwed and I'm not taking any pleasure in their suffering.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, they are suffering big time but I did see on the news about a line crew from Alabama showing up to help and they got turned down because they were not union. Don't know if that's true but it was sure reported..

Latest posts

Top Bottom