Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
check out the classifieds....

Bill's in Claremore is good also

Bill Lowe is an excellent person to do business with. I live in Broken Arrow and I drive out there to buy all of my guns unless I am at a gun show purchasing. I have known Bill since I was a little kid and done business there just as long.

I also have done business with a store on Admiral in Tulsa since I was a kid. I used to go buy pellets there for my Sheridan air rifle. However this place has changed hands a few times over the yrs and the current owner doesnt seem to have a problem with price gouging people. We never really had a primer or component shortage in our state like a lot of the others had when Obama was elected. This guy was selling primers that I could buy at Gene Sears for $32.00 per 1k for $67.99 per 1k . He was marking them up well over 100% trying to take advantage of the market. I wouldnt reccomend anyone going there to purchase anything. The new owner ran off a lifetime patron of his store for temporary mark ups. Good riddance!

okcr2g

New to the site!
Reaction score
Ok first post, sorry this is going to be a little long, to answer the question, take all you read for input and do the research, each gun will take you to a different place for price alone. I just did a two week look about for a SR9. Nothing fancy just a run of the mill Ruger. However I went to every gun shop I could find starting with the closest (Gun World) $489 and drove to a few others before I figured out few have this in stock... After hearing all the bashing about GW on here I figured as long as I have been using he internet I should know first hand info is better than a disgruntled opinion so I went back. Turns out, 6% military discount was given, only place that would, and a 1 year membership (Free with gun purchase) that reduces the cost of shooting to $10/ $7.50 for guest, and I do not have to drive for 25 miles to get there. By the way the $10 is as long as you want to shoot not an hour like was posted on another thread. I paid $6 more for the gun than the lowest local sale, but it will save me ~$200 to $300 over the next year in shooting costs and drive time. The service was as good as anywhere and no waiting. They did not know every detail of the gun but if you are going to buy one do your homework (Or see Steve at H&H, this man knows his guns) Bottom line, if I took the advice and opinion of commenters about GW I would have missed a great deal. So do the research and get first hand information, sometimes the perks offset the cost...

Latest posts

Top Bottom