Stores with Competitive Pricing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Military shoots for 5$ at H&H. But I guess if it's worth it for ya over the gas and drive time. I would rather go to H&H to shoot just from my personal past experience at GW. But glad your experience was alot better than some peoples.

okcr2g

New to the site!
Reaction score
Military shoots for 5$ at H&H. But I guess if it's worth it for ya over the gas and drive time. I would rather go to H&H to shoot just from my personal past experience at GW. But glad your experience was alot better than some peoples.

I wish I were closer, H&H has an air rifle range, I have several to shoot. But for now I have a year to see the other ranges in the Eastern side of the city. But thanks for the info on the cost of Military shoots. will pass that along to the guys.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do the research and get first hand information, sometimes the perks offset the cost...

Next time you are there research the price on 62 grain Wolf 223 ammo. I just saw it priced at $24.95/box.......yes, a box!!!

There would have to be some serious perks to offset that cost.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think some are missin the point. Some people like to buy local. So gunbroker need not apply. Steve up at cold hand in okc has some good prices. he will make deals as well. Registered tommy gun, scar, acr as well for the deep pocketed folk. Gw will always be a joke. In there defense when i wad in there this summer, not everything was sky high, but most was

warpusher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Team,

There's a new store for Military folks / Retirees...actually its an old store. The Tinker AFB BX as part of their new renovation now sells firearms, ammunition, and some accessories (scopes/cleaning kits). They have a good selection for being a small set-up, and will special order about anything.

I don't know if they do ffl transfers though.

And as they are being sold in the BX - no sales tax...big benefit, especially on higher dollar items.

keeter990

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2:

Bought a gun from GW a few months ago. I knew I was paying out the nose for it. Still feel dirty every time I think about it. I know better than to encourage businesses who charge outrageous prices. Makes me feel bad for the regular "Joe or Jane" that walks in there off the street and doesn't know any better. I'm all for making a profit, but what they're doing is ridiculous.

Maybe we should start a GW boycott?

everytime I've been their the place was empty. Maybe there is already one in place? I have my own going for sure after comparing prices on anything that have.

GlocksInMySocks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heartland outdoors. honestly, don't really care about the price high or low. I just want to support the local store so it stays in business. It's a great range in edmond and I HATE making the drive to H&H.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Team,

There's a new store for Military folks / Retirees...actually its an old store. The Tinker AFB BX as part of their new renovation now sells firearms, ammunition, and some accessories (scopes/cleaning kits). They have a good selection for being a small set-up, and will special order about anything.

And as they are being sold in the BX - no sales tax...big benefit, especially on higher dollar items.

My son bought a pistol from there recently. Good prices.

Magmystour

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Team,

Mostly rifles or pistols, or a good combination of both?

Latest posts

Top Bottom