Stupid ramblings of an insomniac...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I followed my usual routine last night, went to bed at 0200, woke up about 0600 as usual. Took a pee and for some reason went back to bed. I wasn't hurting like I usually am or stiff or cramping. I woke up again a 1030 and I again wasn't hurting,, cramped, nothing! I wasn't tired either and was ready to get my day going. It feels wonderful!

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer for alla youse fellow insomniacs but I just had to vent!

View attachment 267549
That is not venting, that is rubbing it in! ENJOY! I worked shift work for 40 odd years, and very few things measure up to good nights sleep!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some times I get up every two hours to pee. I can take one of my wife's sleeping pills, and only have to get up once or twice a night. That only works for one night, if I take two in a row, they do little, or no good! I think I know the remedy to my sleep problems. If I would get off my fat rear, work out doors all day like I did when I first retired, 20 years ago, walk fast, with ankle weights, and a steep incline, on a tread mill for 30 minmutes a day, plus, work out on a weight machine, 5 days a week, I would likely sleep better! at one time I owned the ONLY WORN OUT TREAD MILL IN OKLAHOMA! I have had two knees and one hip replaced, and suspect all that excise caused that, so I think I'll juist set here and BS, drink coffee, take a nap, and not worry about sleeping tonight!
We have had several worn out treadmills. I have one right now that takes a dump right in the middle of a workout. It doesn't slow down, it just stops and gives no warning. I about beat that sumbich to death the last time it did that. It has been reliable ever since. Maybe it's the holster for the 40 caliber I have mounted on it.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have had several worn out treadmills. I have one right now that takes a dump right in the middle of a workout. It doesn't slow down, it just stops and gives no warning. I about beat that sumbich to death the last time it did that. It has been reliable ever since. Maybe it's the holster for the 40 caliber I have mounted on it.
People have ‘nightstand’ guns, I’ve even heard of ‘truck’ guns. Now we have treadmill guns!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait 'til you hear about "Underwear Guns" and "Bathroom Guns."
I've heard of 'Bathroom Guns'. 'Underwear Guns' is a new one for me. Although I like a lot of his videos on YouTube, IraqVeteran8888 cracks me up sometimes with his classifications - "This would make a good truck gun, or a dinner at a restaurant gun, or maybe even a mowing the yard gun."

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard of 'Bathroom Guns'. 'Underwear Guns' is a new one for me. Although I like a lot of his videos on YouTube, IraqVeteran8888 cracks me up sometimes with his classifications - "This would make a good truck gun, or a dinner at a restaurant gun, or maybe even a mowing the yard gun."

And now you've heard of the Tuxedo Gun.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to pack a magnum in my underwear. Now I'm lucky if it's loaded at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom