Sweet Dog Needs a home!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
second of all, I was just trying to see if anyone wanted or could save a dog, I save several a year, how about you narrow
minded people butt out and leave the good intention-ed folk to do their business.

i2.photobucket.com_albums_y5_seedy_generalforums.jpg

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right, you know so much more and care more than anyone about dogs. I know how hard it must be to make signs for the neighborhood, and cleaning up that mud must be a huge chore. Forget about finding that undeserving owner. F'n bastards. They should be shot.

And also, please come get all of mine, as they have no collars either. I don't deserve to own them. Please come get them and take them to a shelter, where at least someday they will get a warm needle in their belly.

And I thought seedy was just joking. lol...

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it to a shelter just because its trying to come inside. It's probably an inside dog, which is how it got hurt.

Its getting cold at night, I wouldn't blame it for trying to come in. Like red said, wash that puppy down and let it in. At the very least put it in your garage if you've got one.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ZH, great job trying to find the dog a home. Some people would not care enough to even bother.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife ask that if you can, take it by a vet to see if it has a chip. Most vets will check for free. Some people use tracking chips instead of a collar.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right, you know so much more and care more than anyone about dogs. I know how hard it must be to make signs for the neighborhood, and cleaning up that mud must be a huge chore. Forget about finding that undeserving owner. F'n bastards. They should be shot.

And also, please come get all of mine, as they have no collars either. I don't deserve to own them. Please come get them and take them to a shelter, where at least someday they will get a warm needle in their belly.

And I thought seedy was just joking. lol...

Why no collar? do they not get out? not even a sign of ownership? Lady and the tramp taught me that, a dog is PROUD to have a collar, try it sometime, they are $6 a collar and maybe $14 engraved with an ADDRESS and phone number, why am I going to go door to door in the rain for your sorry a$$ if you can't spend the money to give me a clue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom