Sweet Dog Needs a home!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it to a shelter just because its trying to come inside. It's probably an inside dog, which is how it got hurt.

Its getting cold at night, I wouldn't blame it for trying to come in. Like red said, wash that puppy down and let it in. At the very least put it in your garage if you've got one.

cant risk it with fleas and other baddies, they inevitably have them, not to mention it could have diseases, even from a small amount of time on the street, my dog is vaccinated but I still do not take chances, even a vet will tell you that is not too smart if you want a CLEAN house...and a healthy pet, of which I want both. I am letting it sleep in my storage shed in the mean time to get out of the rain and wind.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put it on craigslist free to a good home. It will be gone in days, almost guaranteed. I have homed a dog and a snake(that was a buyer remorse by my wife) via craigslist. The snake took more time but dogs, in my experience, go very quickly. Especially if you can advertise that it is sweet natured. Feed it and then put a stick or something in the bowl, try and see if it is food aggressive. If not, finding a home should be pretty quick.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie I know right where you're at.. We had 2 puppies show up at our place several days ago andwon't leave.. This is a fairly regular occurrence where we live though being somewhat in the country. I'm on the front porch as I type and one is curled up in my lap kinda cute really..

Now a 3rd dog has showed up that is an adult and seems very scared.. No idea the breed of any of the 3 but the puppies are pretty big with large paws. The 3rd dog has a black ring around 1 eye none with collars and haven't been fed lately.

We have 4 kids and 2 indoor dogs already, one being a pit bull so there is really no more room in
the inn..

Still not sure what to do with them but would hate to see them put down...

Latest posts

Top Bottom