Syria Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD WE HAVE BOMBED SYRIA?

• Yes, Definately

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Damned if I know

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the chemical attack happened, and we knew the correct locations, I stand strongly for our actions. However, with the current state of news reporting, who knows? We have folks that believe nothing but MSMBC, and others that believe only FNC. I used to believe the the truth was somewhere in between, but now?

In addition to the quandary as to what news media to believe, we have national intelligence agencies that we no longer trust to be objective in their analysis of things going on both overseas and at home.

With such people as Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, and that McCabe dude that got fired 2 days before his pension, I can't even say that I would trust our government entities to leave us alone with our guns. Some of those folks would confiscate in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
g

I'm afraid we have a significant number of folks that are working to create our own "civil" war.
That's how it starts. There will always be left and right extremes rattling sabers, but when the middle gets drawn in, is when it starts. The middle is starting to get drawn in with gun control.

Everyone knows if they manage to take your evil black rifle, it wont be long before they are wanting semi auto pistols. Then its shotguns with tubes for 5 rds or more. Then it will be lever action rifles because somebody shot their workplace up with a lever action Winchester. and so on

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been so confused about who to support in Syria. All I know is I'm against Assad.
I'm sure the week spent before the strike was occupied with removing and distributing the chemical weapons labs and storage areas.
Hell, you don't need anything but a conex to manufacture chlorine gas in, so I'm not sure about how much we degraded their capabilities to manufacture more chemical weapons.
I do believe what Sarah Sanders said in the morning briefing to the fake news idiots this morning.
The next strike if it happens again will be much stronger.....

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been so confused about who to support in Syria. All I know is I'm against Assad.
I'm sure the week spent before the strike was occupied with removing and distributing the chemical weapons labs and storage areas.
Hell, you don't need anything but a conex to manufacture chlorine gas in, so I'm not sure about how much we degraded their capabilities to manufacture more chemical weapons.
I do believe what Sarah Sanders said in the morning briefing to the fake news idiots this morning.
The next strike if it happens again will be much stronger.....
Used to have the answer for that in the 70's and 80's. Used to put them on T-shirts too.

il_570xN.820234109_ow6r.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a picture of the United States on Falsebook, in the typical red/blue distribution of states. The comment said something like, "Hey Syria, go ahead and have your way with the red states, us blue states didn't want anything to do with this!"

I was like... ummm... really? Ya'll freaking afraid of SYRIA now? I mean, just how fast can the snowflakes roll over to show the world their bellies? Seriously? Not Russia... not North Koria, not Cuba, not even Mexico on our border. SYRIA. Freaking SYRIA.

Jeez.
I don't think that democrats are afraid of Syria. I just think that democrats hate America.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what is funny is how many democrats believe that President Trump was wrong, but it was ok when Obama played king maker in Libya.

Well, since weapons made it from Libya to Syria under Obumba's administration, I'd say the he also had a factor in Syria. Then there was that "red line" thing that he "didn't" do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom