Teen girl safety

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend in Norman that has taught his daughter to always call her parents, brother or certain friends when she gets out of her for gas and other related activities. She just keeps them on the phone while she fills up. buys a little time for a response. I'll tell him about the wasp spray idea.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DId this happen out by the Pumpkin Patch?

That gas station on Hwy 7 half way between Lawton and Duncan.

I see times haven't changed. Every high school girl from Duncan knew to hit the head BEFORE leaving Lawton after hitting on military guys.

And you guys with sons don't think it can't happen to your boys, too. I moved out of an apartment complex because a married 20-something chick with kids was stalking my middle school son. He told me later some of the things she had said to him. If I'd known where she was by then I'd me in jail right now ... He said it had gotten so bad that he wouldn't go out of the apartment after school, until I came home from work, or if her husband was home. And that was longer ago than I care to admit. This same kid was heckled by a bunch of high school girls at Quail Springs Mall ... seems they had a bet to see which one of them could get his virginity. (Yeah, I went over and talked to them after watching the show from afar for a bit just so I understood EXACTLY what was going on ... God was he pissed! Lol)

To be fair, this same kid was approached in NYC by a legit modeling agency while he was at a karate tournament there.

He sure didn't get his looks from his momma ... :disappoin but I had to watch that kid like a hawk. Some chick was ALWAYS trying to get a piece of him after he hit puberty. Thank GAWD he was kinda shy back then. Lol

She needs to stop being afraid of making a scene. Some guy approach her and says or does anything that makes her uncomfortable she needs to SCREAM at him "GET AWAY FRIM ME YOU PERVERT!" BTW, you can really hurt somebody with a pen or pencil. It can really do some damage to soft tissue but you can't hesitate. You gotta drive that MFer home HARD.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend in Norman that has taught his daughter to always call her parents, brother or certain friends when she gets out of her for gas and other related activities. She just keeps them on the phone while she fills up. buys a little time for a response. I'll tell him about the wasp spray idea.
While that seems like a good idea for security, it isn't in real life. Cell phone use near a gas pump can and has caused flash fires.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasp spray. Anyone can buy it and it shouldn't violate any rules or laws for having it.

This works!
Those bottles shoot 15 or 20 feet, 1 drop in the eye and they will not be able to see or breathe right for 15 or 20 minutes. Nothing illegal about it in a car or office or home or locker at school.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
41BMEmsPBnL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom