Testing Ad Placement potentials

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously the new ad locations are going to present some fun and interesting design challenges. While many of the post positions will have the same banner size 450x70 or thereabouts, something like an in-post ad will have to be square and tall, but small enough to not be obnoxious. I can probably go bigger on this graphic location then the current test ad though.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might suggest that you place it at the top of the thread if you want it to grab eyeballs. I know sometimes I'll get half way through a thread and realize I don't want to finish reading it.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice!... where do we go to sign up?

I appreciate the enthusiasm. :) Still in the testing phase to see what works and where so not quite ready yet to turn advertising on. This new software has presented a lot of new locations and options so I'm exploring all the potential areas and collecting feedback before making it final. Once that is done, I'll work up pricing and plans and roll the whole thing out. Possibly next week as I would like to get these running as quickly as possible so I can move on to the next item on my list.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one that is running right now at the top needs a css fix:

remove the "margin-right" on div.hasad

Code:
div#ad_thread_first_post_content {
  padding: 0 0 5px 5px;
}

Otherwise, the post is difficult to read on those of us with a screen width of 1000px. (My screens are rotated to portrait so I can see more lines of code.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom