• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Text messages with offers for land and sex?

druryj

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Administrator Supporter
Reaction score
I get a least one, sometimes two or three calls, texts, or messages every day all that they are giving me a courtesy call about my car's warranty is about to expire. I don't have a car...I have a pick'em-up truck. I delete then block and so on and so on...

Nobody has sent me any offers for sex though... :anyone:

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I get a least one, sometimes two or three calls, texts, or messages every day all that they are giving me a courtesy call about my car's warranty is about to expire. I don't have a car...I have a pick'em-up truck. I delete then block and so on and so on...

Joel's jealous!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

That Murphy dude pretty much did if you would take him for a ride on your scooter!

Top Bottom