Text messages with offers for land and sex?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get text messages for Kami whoever he or she may be, I block the phone number and viola! They text me from another number.

druryj

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get a least one, sometimes two or three calls, texts, or messages every day all that they are giving me a courtesy call about my car's warranty is about to expire. I don't have a car...I have a pick'em-up truck. I delete then block and so on and so on...

Nobody has sent me any offers for sex though... :anyone:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get them all the time about my car's extended warranty. I don't have, and have never, ever had an extended warranty on a car.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get a least one, sometimes two or three calls, texts, or messages every day all that they are giving me a courtesy call about my car's warranty is about to expire. I don't have a car...I have a pick'em-up truck. I delete then block and so on and so on...

Joel's jealous!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That Murphy dude pretty much did if you would take him for a ride on your scooter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom