The Ammo shortage is here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's open to definition. Since they trade on the internet it could be by state law per state, or since it's a national emergency, they could be screwed and I hope they are.

Texas
  • After a declared emergency, "selling or leasing fuel, food, medicine, or another necessity at an exorbitant or excessive price."
  • Subject to civil penalty of up to $20,000 per violation (up to $250,000 if the victim was over 65 yrs. old) and injunctive relief.
What is a "necessity". For gun owners its ammo. The courts will have to decide.
I called the Texas attorney generals office and they have had a lot of complaints about CTD and their price gouging.You are right Dennis, the courts will have to decide if raising ammo prices is considered gouging in an emergency situation.It probably depends on who you are.I am sure if the Texas rangers or police were out of ammo and needed some CTD would be in trouble.I do know some farmers in Texas that would consider the hogs over running their land an emergency situation if they were out of ammo.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
btw, for those close to Tulsa/BA, the AtWoods on 193rd and e 71st st in BA still has some ammo left. 9mm is Blazer (both 115 and 124 gr) FMJ 50 rd boxes @12.99 and some other brand I'm not familiar with in both FMJ and JHP plus some Hornady. They have some .223 but only a few boxes of Hornady black 5.56 @ $19 per box of 20. But they do have 300 BO, .40, .45 38 spl, and some other rounds. Better hurry though, they are gonna go quick. While I was in the checkout line the cashier had 3 calls come in for the gun counter.
Thank you for the heads up. Atwood’s has plenty of ammo and firearms along with Anderson lowers.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else but when people are buying the most common ammo is that I wish I hadn’t sold off the guns in 10mm, 357 sig, as I have always been able to find them in stock at most gun stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been buying ammo while it’s been cheap! Now it’s time to fire up the Dillon!!
63542FAF-18A2-4DD8-BC8B-FA4CFA770F42.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom