The eclipse..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is interesting to see so many folks telling us how little they care about the event. Human nature tends to be along the lines of "oh no, not me. I don't care about sports, eclipses, nascar, or corn dogs".....

Yeppers...

...only care about corn dogs here as well. At least of the things noted in your comment.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive experienced several eclipse over many decades and until a few yrs back I didnt know when and were and it was no big deal. I worked and was raised in the country and would just notice it was getting dark and look up and realize we were having a eclipse. In a few minutes it would be gone and life back to normal. The media has turned this eclipse into a nightmare and using fear and emotions to spread rumors about bad things happening for the 4-5 minutes is at full eclipse. If you dont have the glasses just look in the shade of a tree and there will be hundreds of golf ball size eclipse all over the ground.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Better enjoy it! Because it will be the end of the world as we know it.... Every time I hear a discussion about it , that ridiculous song from REM pops in my head and I start laughing 😃 😀

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can`t seem to get excited about because it gets dark every night... :)
With the influx of folks arriving in Arkansas, this event is just keeping me off of the trails and out of the creeks so I`ll be glad to see in the rear view mirror...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better enjoy it! Because it will be the end of the world as we know it.... Every time I hear a discussion about it , that ridiculous song from REM pops in my head and I start laughing 😃 😀

The wife was reading some nonsense story a few days ago. Apparently a past eclipse and this coming one both are passing over a town named "Rapture," and the idiots online believe that tomorrow is the day for that event.

As for me, I'm not watching the eclipse and not figuring that any rapture is going to happen.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m just thinking about the traffic and the crowds down there. If I owned a food truck that’s where I’d be. Was just thinking about that and wondering how many permits were issued for food trucks/vendors and stuff like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom