The Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks ALWAYS go "bang" when you want 'em to.

(although some got "pshhhht" or "bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang..." :thumb:)

ai93.photobucket.com_albums_l69_armorgod_LOTS_O_GLOCKS.jpg

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are like Lays Potato Chips................. You can't have just one!

It all started with the G17(9mm), then I had to have a G36(45 ACP), then a G22(40 S&W), then a G19(9mm) for the wife, then another G17 and most recently a G22c(45 ACP).

Glocks are Very Addictive!!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like a couple people have said in this thread - some people like 'em, others hate 'em. Me, I can take them or leave them. I've had a G23, a G34, and a G36, and they just didn't do much for me. I can't shake the impression I'm picking up a brick every time I pick up a Glock, and I have large hands. Even the latest generation Glock grips don't appeal to me. I'd prefer a 1911, by far.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One great thing about the Glock is you don't have to shoot 500 rounds of ammo to "break" it in, that is half the price of the Glock.
You may have to shoot a whole half of a mag, if that.:)

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just in case you guys ever wonder when your glock was born you can look up the SN here: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412093

found out mine had a frame recall. called glock to confirm and they said there was a 1:18,000 chance of my frame cracking at the slide rails. but if i was concerned they'll swap out the frame for free. I just pay shipping. so she'll be gettin shipped out in the morning.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks are popular because they are cheap, durable and reliable. They are easy to learn on, and easy to maintain. They aren't perfect. I've had more malfunctions out of my glocks than either Sigs or HKs.

That being said, they are probably the best deal on the market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom