Toyota FJ Cruiser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an '07 2x4 in screaming yellow. Friend of mine calls it the "short bus."

Big blind spots, 20 mpg, no internal storage, but I love it anyway.

Handles very well, and in rough terrain, it is surprisingly smooth. I use an aluminum rack that plugs into the receiver hitch to carry deer, hogs, etc.

I haven't needed for it to be a 4x4 in the two years I have owned it. It does have a locking differential for getting out of mud, snow, sand, etc. Can't use it in regular driving because it spools the rear end.

The stock mirrors on mine, once I learned exactly how they need to be set, have prevented crowding anyone. Later models have rear cameras. Still considering backfitting one, but $$$! There is a feature that warns you when you are about to back into something.

I would buy another one if something happens to this one. I think the "cute" factor is a big player with me.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The airflow in the cabin with the windows down is incredible! The wind hits the doorpost and is driven right into the cabin. I was driving along, windows down, thinking I had everything secure, then $1 floats up out of my cupholder in my console. It circled around the cabin, I tried grabbing it out of the air ( I looked like one of those guys in a money booth grabbing at money as it floats around ), then out the window it went.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here's one on my route, 32's... it has white ones currently

i188.photobucket.com_albums_z80_NSJUST_SOME_DUDE_Unknown15_zps27014fff.jpg

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dealership gave us one to use while the wife's Avalon was being worked on. I never really warmed up to it. Was a pain to drive in city traffic, parking lots as mentioned above. It might do better for rural areas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom