Tubes in Child's ears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 9 month old son is getting tubes in his ears in the morning. He has had constant ear infections. Does anyone have any good advice or tips from past experiences.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will help. Both of my boys had to have tubes. It will help him alot. If you are up all night with him, like I was with mine, this will help you too. There is not much to it. Just have to watch out for water in their ears. Good luck in the morning. I wish you all the best.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They will help. Both of my boys had to have tubes. It will help him alot. If you are up all night with him, like I was with mine, this will help you too. There is not much to it. Just have to watch out for water in their ears. Good luck in the morning. I wish you all the best.

^This...

My son hasn't had tubes, in fact never had an ear infection and never been on antibiotics... but oh, boy, lemme tell ya... tubes are a GODSEND.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tubes immediately cleared up my daughter's hearing problem.

The first day was a little unpleasant for all of us, mostly for her, but after that it was fairly smooth sailing with little discharge and no complications.

Michael Brown

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best advice is, get the tubes.

I had recurrent infections as a child but my parents couldn't afford them so today I have scarring in both ears and a constant ringing in the right ear.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone said, they are a Godsend. Simple procedure, moderate discomfort for a lifetime of relief. We'll say a prayer for all of you, but you will all be so pleased in the long run!

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
went through an almost 12 month cycle with my daughter and right before the "tubing" someone suggested a chiropractor. I thought they were high to think I'd let a back cracker ratchet my 18month old little girl's neck but I researched it, tried it and within a few days the infection cleared up and she's now 6 yrs old with no more ear infections. I'm now a believer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom